About

Pharos LED is a leading distributor of LED lighting solutions in the UK. Our range of products is sourced from across the globe, ensuring that our customers enjoy the benefit of LED at an unrivalled price without compromising on lighting quality or performance...

Due to substantial progress in the LED industry, particularly over the last 3 years, Pharos can now provide a like for like retro fit LED replacement or new installation for more than 90% of all current light fittings and designs. We can produce an alternative LED fitting with identical performance for the remaining 10%. As a mainstream supplier we are constantly involved in product development with our manufacturers, meaning we can proactively produce a bespoke retrofit when required.

Pharos also offers a consultancy service which outlines all the available options to our customers, ensuring that the most commercially viable solution is found. In many cases, we can provide a return on investment of less than two years.

Pharos can offer a survey of your commercial property free of charge. Get in contact today to explore the cost reduction and carbon benefits which Pharos LED can bring to your business.